Residential Maintenance Services
- Check all water meters for winter damage.
- Pressurize main lines.
- Check back flow devices.
- Check all rain sensors.
- Activate all irrigation system zones.
- Check all well water conditioning systems.
- Adjust spray patterns on all sprinkler heads.
- Set time, day, and watering cycles on all controllers
Proudly Serving New Jersey for Over 28-Years
The winterization of the irrigation system will be performed in October-November.
- Close all main water valves and/or shut down all well controls.
- Record meter readings
- All lines will be pressurized with compressed air in order to bleed out any remaining water.
- All clocks will be shut down.
- Batteries will be removed from the clocks.
- A report will be submitted upon completion.
Limited Up to 5-Year Service Warranty
EDI will Warranty all the Rain Bird sprinkler heads and Smart Controllers including material and labor for (5)Five years from the completion of the installation. EDI will Warranty all other repairs, including parts and materials for a period of (2)Two years. Warranties cover product and material failure and/or poor workmanship failure as stipulated by the relative manufacturers. All warranty duration terms will remain active as long as EDI continues to service the irrigation system for the community. Warranties exclude parts that have any physical damage and/or may have been caused by other persons not associated with EDI. Longest warranty in the industry.